Based in Aalborg, Denmark
12th May 2014 - Steam
10th Sep 2014 - iOS AppStore
2nd Oct 2014 - Windows Phone Store
13th Nov 2014 - Windows Store
17th Dec 2014 - Amazon Store
26th Mar 2015 - Google Play
Holiday 2015 - Xbox One
|Steam||- USD $4.99|
|iOS||FREE for Part I and USD $2.99 for Part II as inapp purchase|
|WinPhone||FREE for Part I and USD $2.99 for Part II as inapp purchase|
|Windows8.1||FREE for Part I and USD $2.99 for Part II as inapp purchase|
|Android||FREE for Part I and USD $2.99 for Part II as inapp purchase|
Chronology is an episodic puzzle-platform adventure where you defy time by manipulating the past and the future, in order to fix the present. Play as the Old Inventor and his sidekick The Snail, and take advantage of their special abilities - travel back and forth in time, stop time, manipulate objects and solve puzzles.
The game has been in development for a little over a year,first in the hands of Progressive Media, a work-for-hire studio.Unfortunately, that studio had to close its doors in January, so from that moment ,a small group of developers that worked on the title before have gone indie to complete and bring the game out.
- Time changes everything - Solve puzzle by travelling back and forth in - or freezing - time
- Characters with heart and soul - Switch between two lovable characters with different abilities and combine their strengths
- Episodic content - new puzzles to solve and places to explore in the further updates.Try "Part I" with 3 chapters for FREE."Part II" is available in the game as an in-app purchase, with additional parts following later(iOS only).
- A mind-bending story line. As the story unfolds, learn how the main character has already played a central role in shaping the future of his world
- Fully voice acted in English
- A magical, colourful, vibrant and living universe that mixes elements from different times and cultures
- Amazingly animated characters, machines and creatures, inspired by Hayao Miyazaki (Howls Moving Castle, My Friend Totoro)
- Full game controller support (Xbox controller for PC, MFi game controllers for iOS)
XBOX ONE Pre-Release Trailer YouTube
Android Release Trailer YouTube
iOS Release Trailer YouTube
Screenshots Windows Phone
Screenshots Windows 8.1
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nordic Game 2014 Indie Sensation Award Nominee"
- "Game Connection 2014 - Development Award Winner for 'Best Mobile/TabletGame' and 'Best Casual Game'"
- "IMGA 2015 Nominee- Excellence in Audio Visual Art and Design"
- "MomoCon 2015 Nominee- Indie Game Awards"
- "Spilprisen 2015 Award - Artistic Achievement"
- "Chronology is a beautiful and entertaining puzzle platformer."
- Christina Dyke, Shoost
- "The final product is a thoroughly charming experience that should be a staple of everyone's Steam library."
- neongrey, GamesXtreme
- "Braid and LIMBO are two outstanding indie games that have demonstrated fantastic art styles combined with new and complex gameplay in the puzzle genre. But what happens when you put those two games together? You get Chronology"
- Chris Newton, Bago Games
- "Chronology: Time Changes Everything offers a brand new game idea that is highly engaging, and entertaining to make it well worth downloading."
- Trevor Sheridan, Apple'N'Apps
- "Really clever use of time travel and multiple characters for interesting puzzle-platforming challenges."
- Carter Dotson, Gamezebo
- "Chronology: Time Changes Everything is a puzzle adventure with one foot in the past and the other in the future. It’s an ambitious construct for a puzzler, and this game is a mind bender of a higher order."
- Greg Srisavasdi , Arcade Sushi
If you would like to download the press release please use the down below links:
If you would like to get in contact with us please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can always send us a quick email.
Available from chronology.bandcamp.com.
About osao games
We are a handful of guys with years of experience working on big titles with big publishers - We decided we had to follow our hearts, and work on truly unique, brilliant games that would move and touch those who love the art of games.. People like us. We are now excited to launch our first game, Chronology
More information on osao games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Viorel Nicolae Galan
Niels Højgaard Sørensen
Game Director & Music Composer
Thomas Egeskov Petersen
Henrik Lunardi Weide
Juan García Lomeña
Ole Panhardt Christensen